Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

March 13, 2012

UEE's First Kiss was with Yoo Seung Ho


After School's UEE attends recent episode of SBS "Strong Heart" which revealed some quite story as she talked about her first kiss.

On the set, UEE shared, "In the time on my fresh debut, I filmed the kiss scene with actor Yoo Seung Ho, for singer Jo Sung Mo's music video. Back then, I was waiting for the articles about my kiss scene with him so I could brag to the After School members".

UEE then continue, "But then, Yoo Seung Ho kiss scene with T-ara's Jiyeon on "Lies" music video ended being a hotter issue, so my kiss scene with him didn't get any attention", She concluded, "Although it didn't get any publicity because of Jiyeon, but my kiss scene with Yoo Seung Ho actually was my first kiss."

The complete episode of UEE confession on "Strong Heart" will be aired on 13th March.


Source+Photo: Nate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...