Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

May 25, 2012

Rainbow's No Eul is on Her Way to Debut on MBC's "Dr. Jin"


Rainbow member No Eul is on her way to make her debut acting on MBC's new drama "Dr. Jin".

"Dr. Jin" which will be broadcasted for the first time on 26th May, is No Eul's first drama acting as she played  a 'Gisaeng' (Korean version of Geisha) character of the Joseon era some time around 1860's. At the storyline, No eul who acted as a cute personality, but has a bold enough to protect her friend (Lee So Yeon).

Upon an excitement, No Eul expressed, "I'm still lacking in my acting experience, but I will work hard to play my character as best as I could, so please give me some support".

Meanwhile, DSP Media as No Eul's agency remarked, "We hope that No Eul will glowing and increasing her popularity through this drama. We will gradually set her new future plans in acting industry".

Source+Photo: Sports Chosun

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...