Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

June 22, 2012

Hyoyeon Reveals Her Father's Dream Once Wanted Her as a Lead Singer


Girls' Generation member Hyoyeon recently talks about her father's dream, during her interview on MBC's "Dancing With The Stars 2".

On June 22nd, the recent broadcast of MBC's "Dancing With The Stars 2", Hyoyeon recalling her trainee days under SM Entertainment, as she revealed, "My father knew and seized my talents, and placed me under the trainee which he wanted me to become a lead singer".

She expressed her feeling to became one of Girls' Generation's personnel, "I feel like a 'miracle' being into a Girls' Generation member". Hyoyeon concluded, "It was been a hard time for me to reveal my true personality when I joined Girls' Generation".

In related news, Hyoyeon and Kim Hyun Suk placed the first placed at "Dancing With The Stars 2" with total 24 points.

Source+Images: Starnews

1 comments:

  1. She's got such a wonderful personality. I can't imagine SNSD without her humor. To think she was shy to bring such a beautiful personality to light is news to me. Good article.

    ReplyDelete

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...