Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

June 22, 2012

Park Han Byul Talks About Her Boyfriend Se7en and Marriage Plan


Actress and model Park Han Byul recently reveals her marriage plan as well as her boyfriend Se7en.

On June 21st, Park Han Byul held a press conference for her upcoming movie, "Two Moons", as the she mentioned about her boyfriend Se7en and her marriage plan. The actress revealed, "My boyfriend (Se7en) told me that he will enlisting the military soon".

She continue, "He hasn't decided when he will enlist, but the marriage plan will come after he did that. Even when he enlisted, it doesn't mean he will disappear from me forever." Park Han Byul concluded, "I might be a little worry as he enlisted in military service, but its just something you'll get used to it anyway. So I'm gonna just like let him go and I know he will back to me, just to ease my mind".

In related news, Park Han Byul's new movie, "Two Moons" (directed by Kim Dong Bin) tells a story of three people who mysteriously losing their mind after visiting an isolated home. The horror movie, will be premiere on July 12th.

Source+Photo: Polinews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...