Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

September 18, 2012

Spica Releases Digital Single "I'll be There"


2012 rookie girl group, Spica is back in this Fall to deliver their charming and powerful vocal, as they released digital single, "I'll be There".

After successful with first debut with, "Potently", first album, "Russian Roulette" and "Painkiller", the girls are back with a single, "I'll be There". Produced by Marco who famous for his 90's composed songs, "I'll be There" showcasing the girls powerful rap, as the song has a funky rhythm and hip-hop beats with fusion of classic and retro appeals.

In the meantime, check it out Spica's "I'll be There" teaser MV below.


Source+Image: Melon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...