Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

November 3, 2012

f(x)'s Krystal Thanks Fans for Sending Her Birthday Gifts


f(x)'s Krystal thanks fans after she received gifts for her belated 18th birthday.

On November 3rd, Krystal wrote in her me2day, "I finally received my birthday gifts! Thank you. Everything were so nice, the writing, the packages and the foods, I'll eat it all. So happy hihi..", and she posted the photo above.

Donned in blue sweater with 'Rolling Stones' logo embedded, Krystal displaying her eye-catching looks, as she captivated fans with her, round eyes and innocent smile toward the camera. In addition, Krystal has just celebrated her 18th birthday on October 24th.

Fans then commented, "She's so beauty needless to say", "I hope she can shares the gift too" and "Krystal such overrated pretty idol".

Source+Photo: OSEN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...