Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

February 8, 2012

Jaejoong Honored Some Special Gratitudes from South Korean and Turkish Officials

 

JYJ's Kim Jaejoong really done a great a job as an hallyu representative on his fan meeting in Turkey recently. He even receives many compliments from the Turkish officials Government for his successful duty.

Back on the 6th February, after he finished the fan meeting in Ankara University, South Korean President, Lee Myung Bak invites him to attending state banquet and dinner at the Presidential Palace in Turkey along with Turkish President and official.


Turkey’s Korean Council stated, “Turkey’s favorite Korean artist, JYJ’s Jaejoong, was invited and a fan meeting was held. We hope that the fan meeting has contributed to the spread of Hallyu and will help better bonds between Turkey and South Korea.

Jaejoong revealed his thoughts about his present with South Korean President, “When I entered the banquet, I was greeted by the Turkish president and President Lee Myung Bak, who greeted me saying, ‘You came’. I was really nervous to be in such usual, but I eventually relief because everyone was so friendly and called me ‘JJ’, so I had a good time. Over these three days, many people told me how JYJ is really popular here, I hope to come back soon with the rest of my members to hold a concert.

Meanwhile, Jaejoong and other JYJ members are preparing for they upcoming tours in Peru and Chile, South America on March.


 Source and Photos: Nate and JYJ3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...