Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

May 24, 2012

A Pink's Na Eun Confirmed to Debut Acting on New SBS Drama "The Great Seer"


A Pink member Son Na Eun has confirmed to debut her acting on upcoming SBS drama "The Great Seer".

The drama which scheduled to premiere October on was a historical drama  is directed by Nam Sun Nyeon, Lee Soo Yeon and Lee Young Suk. Na Eun will be played as child character of heroine of the main role, who still undisclosed who the actress who played as the main role.

Na Eun will be playing quite a great part as she played the child character of the heroine which youthful and bright of the Chosun era and expected to gained the fans attention.

Upon to working on her acting debut Na Eun remarked, "It is true that I will be playing on the historical drama, but since it's my first time I need to be prepared and working hard".

She continue, "I hope a lot of people will be pleased to watch me on the drama. I will trying my best to make it so. I always have a calm personality, but for the drama character, I need an energetic and bold, so I need to be able to show my different side".

"The Great Seer" tells story of about a powerful Feng Shui scholars whom trying to uphold Lee Sung Gye as King who eventually lead to the founding of the Chosun dynasty. Actor Ryu Tae Won who cast for the drama which revealed so far.

Source+Photo: My Daily

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...