Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

February 24, 2012

Super Junior's Siwon and Ryeowook Attend Inha University Graduation Ceremony


Super Junior's Siwon and Ryeowook whom was studied on Inha University, finally got their graduation certificates as they attended the graduation ceremony.

On 24th February, after six long years finally Siwon and Ryeowook got their both bachelor degree in Theater an Cinema. Before entering Inha University, Ryeowook was graduated from Dukwon Art High School, while Siwon was former student at Gu Jeong High School.


After the ceremony, through his tweet, Ryeowook expressed his exciting over his graduation, which he revealed, “I’ve graduated! I’d like to thank my professors, assistant noonas, seniors, and juniors. Although I graduated, I feel that I don’t have the confidence to say that I’m a qualified to graduate, coz I wasn't active on campus as the others student. However, I have always been an Inha University student at heart. Lastly, I’d like to thank my professor for his memorable words at the end. I will never forget it.
 
 
As the celebrities, both Siwon and Ryeowook spend their much time on entertainment activities, so it was well understandably, that they felt not confident enough to got their bachelor titles as they not performed just like ordinary student whom spend their time to active on campus. By the way they graduated now and fully focused for their entertainment career.
 
 
Source+Photos: Nate

1 comments:

  1. congratulations what the degree they get ??

    ReplyDelete

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...