Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

March 28, 2012

f(x)'s Sulli Celebrates Her Birthday Together with Kara's Jiyoung


f(x) member Sulli (Choi Jin Ri) on 29th March celebrating her 18th birthday with Kara member Kang Jyoung.

Through her personal me2day, Sulli posted a photo along with the caption titled, "Jiyoung thank you for making such beautiful cake for me..It was so touching. I love you all..my Plus (f(x)'s fans-club), you were the best! See ya later".

The fans were touched by Sulli and Jiyoung close friendship, as the cake printed with 'happy birthday' words, while both two shared a smile upon the candles light.

Netizens who saw the photo then replied, "Such a lovely friendship", "Happy birthday Sulli", and "I wish good things come to you in the future".

Source+Photo: Nate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...