Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

March 1, 2012

Kara's Jiyoung Challenged Herself by Washing Her Own Car


Kara's maknae Kang Jiyoung put another stories of her personal life by putting into her first task ever hand washing her own car.

Jiyoung recently on 1st March shares her photos while she put on effort washing her own mini cooper on her tweet. Alongside with the photos, Jiyoung remarked, "Today, I hand-washes my own car for first time ever!, It's pretty easier and fun actually than I've thought. On my mind, I thought to myself, 'I'm sure the car will dry itself when I'm driving it', but haha. There's still a lot of water leftover from the car wash and now the dirt all over the it."

At the photos, Jiyoung put in on a comfortable outfit and was seen trying her best scrubbing her mini cooper with soap and water at car wash station.


Netizens who saw the photo then replied, "If the weather a bit too cold, the water then would turned into icicles. So you need to dry your car first with dry cloth." others commented, "Make sure you put 'beginner driver' in the back of you car".

In respond of netizens comments, Jiyoung replied, "Of course, I have asked the man who worked at the station, whether he has a dry cloth, but he said he didn't have one."

In related news, Jiyound and the half of Kara members will begin to promoting their new Japanese singles, "Girls Power" and "Speed Up" in Japan earlier this month.


Source+Photo: Nate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...