Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

March 23, 2012

Miss A's Suzy Revealed Her Kindergarten Kissed


Miss A's Suzy recently attend as guest on TV Chosun interview corner "Entertainment in TV" when she was asked about her first love as well as her first kiss.

Suzy then revealed, "I started to love and kiss in Kindergarten, that time I went and kissed him first, I didn't feel bashful or shy when I like someone, I usually tell them first." She continue, "I've never been in love back at the time, but I had a lot of crushes. I even had a cried because I liked someone so much."

Netizens who heard Suzy's secrets then replied, "The guy who kissed by her would be happy right now", "She is so honest about her awkward dating style", and "I'm so jealous of that guy in Kindergarten".

Source+Photo: Naver

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...