Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

March 31, 2012

Rapper Outsider Has Officially Married


Korean fastest Rapper, Outsider (Shin Ok Cheol) has officially become a married man on 31st March.

Outsider (28) married a women who three years older than him (31) in Imperial Palace Hotel, Seoul on 5PM KST. Outsider's wife has been reported as a leader of a ballet group and chief director of a cultural contents organization. The couple met through the woman's mother, who close with Outsider as she works in the event organizer which introduced them to each other.

Outsider who still on his military service remarked, "While I'm on my military service, I was thought that it might be a fate, Our each other love had grown so deep so we decided to have married". 

He also talked about his proposal to his wife, "I got most of the set of my military dog tag and stars which had both our names carved, and I confessed my love. It was a simple but touching moments. I'm really happy."

Source+Photo: Nate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...