Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

April 4, 2012

2NE1's Minzy Admitted That Seven is Her Ideal Type


2NE1 maknae Minzy recently revealed her ideal type on the recent episode of SBS "Strong Heart" which she chose singer Seven.

On April 3rd, through the show Minzy revealed, "I think he (Seven) is attractive person on inside as well as has amazing personality inside". 

As the other guest asked her about her thought on MC Lee Seung Gi, Minzy remarked, "I don't want to offend you, even if this is your last shot for the show, I must say you are not my type", leaving Lee Seung Gi on stunned for a while.

In such quick reaction, Lee Seung Gi then talked back to Minzy by saying, "You are also not my ideal type", leaving everybody in the set burst into laugh.

Source+Photo: Nate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...