Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

April 13, 2012

John Park and Park Jin Hee Begin a Romantic Story on "Music and Lyrics"


The new couple for MBC reality program, singer John Park and actress Park Jin Hee begin their tale of romance on the next episode of "Music and Lyrics".

During the filming of the program on 9th April, John Park expresses a surprised over his partner by stating, "I came to the filming set without knowing who my partner is, and when I arrived on the location, all the staffs kept her identity in secret until the end. I was really shocked when I found out that my partner was actress Park Jin Hee".

The filming process has been going smooth and filled with lots of fun, both seemed having a connection to each other, as Jay Park revealed his feeling towards Park Jin Hee, "I have a felling that she was a nice and sweet person. Park Jin Hee was given her deep acting towards the filming. We've found a lot of common things while together, sot was so fun. I'm pleased that I'm working with someone like her". 

The next episode of "Music and Lyrics" will broadcast on 14th April at 5:15PM KST, and the viewers were curious which couple to fill the next episode whether John Park and Park Jin Hee or Jay Park and Lee Si Young.

Source+Photo: Nate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...