Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

April 24, 2012

SMTOWN Releases Digital Single "Dear My Family" for "I AM" OST


SM Town's upcoming documentary movie "I AM..: SMTOWN Live World Tour In Madison Square Garden" releases its OST digital single called "Dear My Family".

On April 24th, the OST for SM Entertainment documentary movie project, which tell the story about the days of efforts and dreams of SM artists has released its original soundtrack, "Dear My Family" along with the final teaser/trailer video.

"Dear My Family" a massive ballad song composed by Yoo Young Jin who produced his last 3rd album "Penny" in 2001, he has been collaborated with previous SM artists like, Kangta, Shinhwa, S.E.S, Moon Hee Jun and many more.

In related news, "Dear My Family" will be performed by SM artists like, BoA, Kangta, Girls' Generation, Super Junior and SHINee as for the opening song on premiere movie, "I AM" in May 10th.


Source+Image: Melon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...