Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

May 27, 2012

Baek Ji Young Talks About Her Boyfriend on "Guerilla Date"


Dancing queen's Baek Ji Young recently featured on KBS "Guerilla Date" as the singer reveals her thought about her ideal type who none other than her boyfriend.

On May 26th, the recent episode of KBS' "Entertainment Weekly - Guerilla Date", as Baek Ji Young reveals her ideal type, "I like someone who is sweet and less talk". She added, "I wondering whether Jung Suk Won is my ideal type", as she questioning herself about her boyfriend.


Baek Ji Young continue, "My ideal type is someone who is a bad guy to every women except me", which confirmed that her boyfriend, Jung Suk Won matched her ideal type perfectly.

Source+Images: TV Daily

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...