Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

May 21, 2012

T-ara's Hyomin Unveils Her Childhood Photos


T-ara member Hyomin recently shares her childhood photos which soon gained the fans attention.

On May 22nd, Hyomin posted the photos above on her Twitter along with the caption, "Once, I want to grow fast so I can start singing and called as woman as I like to. Oh...I wish I could go back".

Hyomin's childhood photo shown her innocent and pure face, same eyes and expression which sharp and witty, just like her today. Netizens noticed not many changed made her childhood photos than Hyomin now, but just her shape v-line maybe.

Netizens who saw her childhood photos then replied, "Being adult not always a good thing", "She's so cute" ,"She got beauty face since was a kid" and "Now she's even prettier".

Source+Photos: Nate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...