Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

June 19, 2012

After School's UEE Reveals Her Strange Sleeping Habits


After School member UEE recently speaks about her strange sleeping habits, as well as her concerns regarding to the habit.

On June 18th, the recent broadcast of KBS2 TV "National Talk Show", featuring After School members like, UEE, Raina and E-Young. UEE then revealed, "Recently I have something to worry about", she explained, "When we travel by airplane, while I'm tired I'm often sleep without my sunglasses. But then I found out that I slept with my eyes half open".

Her fellow group, Raina also stated that she testified UEE sleeping habits, "Her eyes really half open". UEE then demonstrated her ways of sleeping, then suddenly E-Young who witnesses UEE's sleep, remarked, "Unnie, you should open your eyes wider!".


UEE then jokingly responded while she magnify her eyes, "Am I look better?", leaving the set burst into laughter. MC Shin Dong Yup then said to UEE, "Now you already confessed, I think it's okay for you now when the fans photographed you sleep".

Source+Images: My Daily

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...