Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

June 5, 2012

CNBLUE's Yonghwa Shows Off His New Muscular Body


CNBLUE member Jung Yong Hwa recently shares a photo which he showcasing his new muscular body.

On June 5th, Yonghwa wrote on CNBLUE's official Twitter, "Hello everyone, I've been working out so hard since our fan-meeting. I guess you'll be seeing my photo for the first time this week. I'm really excited. Please show your support for me and Juniel. Fighting. I'll be seeing you soon." And he posted a photo above.

Emerged with a splendid sight, Yonghwa took close-up photo, displaying his new 'beastly' and muscular body, as he has been working on with. Donned with sporty black tees, he captivated with his muscular arms and shoulders while he put his headset as he snapped into the camera.

Netizens who saw his photo then remarked, "Jung Yonghwa has just raise his 'beastly' side", "Jung Yonghwa has shown her real man" and "His arms tendon are so cool".

Source+Photo: TV Report

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...