Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

June 4, 2012

JYJ's Yoochun Considered Adopting Kim So Hyun as His Little Sister?


JYJ member, Park Yoochun recently made a quite topic as he revealed his intention to adopting a little sister.

On June 4th, Yoochun was interviewed at a restaurant in Gangnam as the actor revealed, "I really love daughters. Me and my mother were seriously considering to adopting a little sister for the past two years. I wanted to give someone as much as love that I can, That's why I considered for adoption. It was a serious dilemma for me."


As he asked about adopting his co-mate in "Rooftop Prince", Kim So Hyun, Yoochun remarked, "Kim So Hyun is really cute isn't she? We've became close to each other as we share the same waiting room. I'm always to have a cute little sister like her".

Finally Yoochun made a statement why he not following his adoption, "I think that a celebrity is a profession in which you can't give all your love to one person. I gave up the decision to adopted because I felt it would be an irresponsible act". "I will plans to have a daughter through a married in the future", He concluded.

Source+Image: Newswave

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...