Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

June 7, 2012

Kara's Gyuri Releases "I Love You More than My Soul" for "Tasty Life" OST


Popular girl group, Kara has just lent the member, Park Gyuri to sing the song for SBS weekend drama, "Tasty Life" OST, called, "I Love You More than My Soul".

Park Gyuri's song will be served as the theme of love song for the main role, Jung Seung Joo (played by Yoon Jung Hee) which contained an enchanted ballad genre which expected to capture the audience heart .

"I Love You More than My Soul" was included in "Tasty Life" OST single album part 2, which also consisted a new age instrumental performed by PRAHA, a music orchestra with the song title, "Your Vacant Position". Let's take a look Park Gyuri's "I Love You More Than My Soul" below.


Source+Image: Melon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...