Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

June 26, 2012

Seohyun Invited Her Best Friends at Her 21st Birthday Party


Girls' Generation maknae, Seohyun recently celebrates her 21st birthday, as the singer photographed her birthday along with her friends from Girls' Generation and Super Junior.

On June 26th, via Super Junior's Eunhyuk personal Twitter he posted photo above as he wrote, "Heenim and Sooyoung finally came. But where are Seohyun friends...?"

Earlier, Eunhyuk wrote, "Last night I received Kakao talk from Seohyun saying, 'Oppa what are you doing on tomorrow night?' I asked back, 'What's up?' She said, 'I'm gonna have a birthday party with my close friends' I replied, 'Then why you inviting me..' Anyway, I came up to the party. Unexpectedly, I've became the first to arrive". And he posted the photo below.


Super Junior's Kyuhyun, Heechul and Eunhyuk and Girls' Generation's Sooyoung snap a photo with Seohyun, while having first to arrived, Eunhyuk awkwardly enjoyed his time drinking with Seohyun.

Source+Photos: TV Report 1 and 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...