Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

June 8, 2012

Yoo In Na Receives a Surprise Party for Her 30th Birthday


Actress Yoo In Na recently celebrates her 30th birthday, as she reveals a surprise party photo.

On June 7th, through YG Entertainment's official me2day, she posted a photo above, as the actress wrote, "My friends on YG Entertainment secretly had prepared my surprise birthday party! I like to thank for the wonderful party from the party and an ending cheered from my label friends. It was a warm atmosphere which ever recorded in my life, which never been I've expected before."

Yoo In Na seems stunned as she covered her face with her hands, full with disbelieve over the surprise party she received from her label friends. The agency has invited her fellow drama friends since on June 5th, to celebrate and preparing the surprise party in her waiting room, as well as the candle cake birthday.

Netizens who saw Yoo In Na photo then commented, "She has pretty face which nothing can't be covered", "Happy birthday Yoo In Na" and "Did Ji Hyun Woo celebrated your birthday?".

Source+Photo: Hankyung

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...