Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

July 3, 2012

f(x)'s Krystal Thinks Her Sister Jessica is More Beautiful Than Her


f(x) maknae member, Krystal recently shows her humble over her pretty face, as she revealed that her sister, Girls' Generation's Jessica is more beautiful than her.

On July 2nd, the recent broadcast of Mnet's "Beatles Code 2", featuring f(x)'s Krystal, as the singer asked by MC Tak Jae Hun which he compared Krystal to her Sister, Jessica, "Who do you think is prettier?", Krystal responded without hesitation, "Unnie (Jessica)".

MC Tak Jae Hun then jokingly said, "I think that she's prettier too. But I personally think Krystal is more prettier". 

Krystal then explained why she thinks her face is common as she revealed, "I won't accept that my face is pretty. To be honest, I have an average face. People think that my face can be seen in random middle or high school".

Source+Images: Artnews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...