Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

July 9, 2012

f(x)'s Luna Proved She Has Height over 160cm on "Weekly Idol"


f(x) member Luna recently went on measurement regarding her height, as she proved that she has height of 160cm.

On the upcoming broadcast of MBC's "Weekly Idol" which will be broadcasted on 11th July, Luna makes a clear status regarding her height, which it's not 151cm but 160cm. During the broadcast, Luna stated, "I'm definitely has over 160cm tall, but people keep saying that I am only 151cm. I want to verify my height here".

MC Jung Don Hyun then brought the tape and take measurement and he said, "She is really has over 160cm tall". Luna then remarked, "I'm on relieved now. The average height of the member are at 168cm and I'm quite small between them, and I'm so stressed about that".

In related news, MBC's "Weekly Idol" featuring f(x) members will be aired on 11th July at 6:00PM KST.

Source+Photo: Ilyoseoul

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...