Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

July 23, 2012

Jang Geun Suk Leaves Warning Message to Sasaeng Fans


It's seem like actor Jang Geun Suk also had bad experience with some recent action from the sasaeng fans as he wrote the warning message to the disrespectful fans.

On July 22nd, Jang Geun Suk wrote on his Twitter, "Attaching an antenna on a cab while using GPS data transmission...There's so many techniques. But I repeated once again, that I don't need sasaeng fans. So get lost! I'm so bothered".

Early on back in October, He also tweeted, "My dear, saseng fans. You chased my all the time, every move without my notice. But you what? I want you to stay away from me now. You can laugh and think this is funny, but I got angry because horrible guys like you".

Meanwhile, Jang Geun Suk's agency remarked, "Jang Geun Suk has been suffering from the horror as they monitoring his private life. Of course we are appreciating the love that the fans showed to him, but in polite manner and not excessive lunatic behavior".

Netizens who found out Jang Geun Suk's message then commented, "I think Mr. Jang having difficulty facing the sasaeng fans", "Until when sasaeng fans stop bothering our favorite idol" and "Looks like its getting serious problem nowadays".

Source+Photo: Hankooki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...