Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

July 25, 2012

Sistar's Bora Tries to Cool Down the Summer Heat on the Floor


It looks like the Summer heat struck Sistar member, Bora as she shares set photos which shown her struggle to cool down the heat.

On July 25th, via Sistar's official Twitter Bora posted the photos above as she wrote, "This heat is killing me...please save me! Tell me how to beat the heat? Watch out the heat".

Emerged with her colorful dress and orange shorts, Bora mischievously lying on the floor with her plaited hat. She captivated the fans with her struggle pose which somewhat her hands trying to reach out the camera.

Netizens who saw her photos then commented, "I'm sure the weather was too hot and fainting", "Luckily, I found my pleasure in hot weather" and "Go away you heat Summer!".

Source+Photos: Xportsnews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...