Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

August 27, 2012

2AM's Jo Kwon Held a Fun Party on His 23rd Birthday


2AM's Jo Kwon recently held a fun party to celebrating his 23rd birthday, as he shares to fans his hilarious looking photo.

On August 28th, via his Twitter, Jo Kwon posted the photo above and wrote, "Celebrating my birthday at the same place for 12 years! A huge cone-hat made for me from a rolling paper! Feels like I'm returning to my trainee days, I love you all! For Wonder Girls, have a safe trip to US! Be careful of the typhoon."

Jo Kwon made a silly pose as he donned with a giant cone-hat, as he shown his birthday cake. At the practice place which seemed the photo taken, at the mirror revealed Wonder Girls' members who also celebrating and cheered on Jo Kwon's hilarious acting along with other 2AM members.

Netizens who saw the celebrating photo then commented, "I wish you have a nice birthday", "Congratulation to Jo Kwon" and "The party seems so fun".

Source+Photo: Newsen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...