Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

August 22, 2012

f(x)'s Sulli is Feeling Insecure with Her Uneven Eyes?


f(x)'s Sulli recently expresses her insecurities over her complex appearance.

On August 21st, the recent broadcast of SBS' "Strong Heart" featuring the cast from SBS' drama, "To The Beautiful You" like Sulli, Minho, Kwanghee and Lee Hyun Woo. When Sulli was asked, "Is there something about your appearance which made you feel insecure?".

Sulli then replied, "I feel insecure with my uneven eyes. My left eye is smaller than my right eye. So when I laugh, fans will think that I'm winking, but actually my left eye are closed."

In particular, Minho also expresses his insecurities as he stated, "I feel insecure too, I can feel that my chin is getting shorter", which evoked laughter on the set.

Source+Images: Newswave

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...