Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

September 24, 2012

2NE1's Park Bom Greets Fans with a Morning Selca


2NE1 member, Park Bom recently greets her fans as the singer shares a 'morning' selca.

On September 24th, Bom posted the photo above via her me2day and wrote, "Everyone. Hello? I've been thinking about Korea day and night. Somehow I feel exciting as a Saturday night, I can't wait for it, did you feel it too? The music is getting better! I saw something good this morning, I've gotta go. Everybody. Happy good morning."

Donned in blue tees, Park Bom captivated fans with her flashy blond-hairstyle, flawless skin with a minimum morning make-up as well as sharp v-line jaws. She gives an eye-catching sweet smiles into the camera.

Netizens who saw her photo then commented, "She is getting prettier day by day" and "The blond hairstyle is looking good".

Source+Photo: OSEN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...