Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

October 2, 2012

TVXQ's Yunho Reveals He Almost Give Up His Singing Dream Due to Medical Issues


TVXQ's Yunho recently made a shocking confession, as the singer revealed that he almost give up his singing dream due to some medical issues.

Yunho and Changmin attempted their relay lecture for KBS' "Do Dream", which Yunho titled his lecture as, "Dream Don't Abandon You". Yunho went onto podium and started by saying, "I have inherited the ability of singing from my family which made me received awards at vocal competitions." He then explains back, when he suffered an illness that trapped hormones in his tonsils, which grew bump on his neck and vocal cord, the illness not only prevented him from singing but also his talking abilities.

However, Yunho ignored his symptoms and worked his all out to debut as TVXQ member. The problem continue even after his debut, as he revealed, "After our debut, when I was preparing for the concert, the neck area where I got surgery became problematic again. I got total 40-50 infections area in body, including nose, mouth and neck. 

He continue, The agency tried to prevent me from performing, but I wanted do my best on the stage. There was a chance for my neck to become worse, but I was numbing it and went onto the stage."

Source+Photos: TV Daily

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...