Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

November 23, 2012

Actor Lee Tae Sung Surprisingly Revealed as a Married Man with a Son


Actor Lee Tae Sung surprisingly revealed as a married man with a son through registered married!

The original news was revealed through his Twitter, as the actor stated, "We had already decided our wedding further when we knew about the pregnancy, but when my grandmother passed away after seeing his great grandson and then this year, my grandfather passed away too, so the adults said it wasn't right to hold a wedding in a year of mourning, so we pushed back the wedding date."

He continue, "I'm sorry for my wife for not holding a proper wedding. So that's why I tried my best to become a great husband and father to create a happy family. Now, we had set our wedding date and I want to share this good news with my fans first. I want to live happily just like other families with my wife and son. I wish your support me."

It also been revealed that Lee Tae Sung married a seven years older woman who captured his heart through mutual friend three years ago. Lee Tae Sung and his wife went on registered married after having a son last April., which made them husband and wife.

In addition, Lee Tae Sung raised his popularity after cast in MBC's drama, "Mischievous Kiss" along with Kim Hyun Joong in 2010 and SBS' drama, "Rooftop Prince" with JYJ's Yoochun.

Meanwhile, Lee Tae Sung is scheduled to hold his wedding ceremony on March 2013.

Source+Photo: Maxmovie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...