Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

November 21, 2012

Dal Shabet's Woohee Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday on the Plane to Indonesia


Dal Shabet's Woohee celebrates her 22nd birthday on an airplane to Indonesia.

On November 21st, Woohee tweeted, "My 22nd birthday, on the plane to Indonesia. I'm so happy because people who loved me congratulated me. I was sleeping but then suddenly stewardess unnie was like...Tada! and I received a birthday song. I love you all friends and will always remember this birthday", and she posted the photos above.

This is the first time Woohee celebrates her birthday as Dal Shabet member since joined the group in the early Summer this year, while she received a memorable birthday from the members. The agency also revealed that the airlines prepared a special service for Woohee's birthday.

Meanwhile, Dal Shabet will holding their first Asia's showcase (Asia Super Vaganza) in Indonesia on November 22nd.

Source+Photos: Sports Hankooki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...