Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

January 20, 2013

Child Actress Kim So Hyun Shares Photos at Her Latest MV Set


Child actress, Kim So Hyun updates fans with her photos at the set of a music video.

On January 19th, Kim So Hyun tweeted, "My schedule is finally over...I took few photos at my latest MV shooting set and now I'm so sleepy! Goodnight", and she posted the photos above. Donned in her school uniform, Kim So Hyun captivated fans with her cute face and long hairstyle, as she gave a 'V' sign.

Fans then commented, "She's so cute and beautiful", "She has a natural beauty" and "I wonder who's music video that she starred in."

Meanwhile, Kim So Hyun wrapped her acting on SBS' drama, "Missing You" on January 17th, which featured, JYJ's Yoochun and Yoon Eun Hye.

Source+Photos: OSEN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...