Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

January 16, 2013

Girls' Generation's Jessica Feels Insecure with Her Title as 'Ice Princess'?


Girls' Generation's Jessica recently shares her concern and worried about her nickname, 'Ice Princess'.

On January 15th, the recent broadcast of MBC FM's "Younha's Starry Night", featured Jessica, Sooyoung, YoonA and Hyoyeon as guests. During the show, the DJ asked members about their concerns and worried, as Jessica shared, "Despite time passed by, many people judge me by my appearance. It's not something I can do about this, but that's been troubling me for awhile."

She continue, "I think it was a little worse in my case. My nickname is 'Ice Prncess', and I look uppity, but that's just merely how I look. What can I do about that?.

While the rest of members comforted Jessica and stated, "Jessica is cute and has a lot of aegyo", "She's not fake", "She's honest and dislike being two faced" and"That's because you looks so high-class."

Source+Photo: Star Today

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...