Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

January 22, 2013

Girls' Generation's Taeyeon Talks About Her First Love


Girls' Generation's Taeyeon recently opens up about her first love on SBS' radio program.

On January 18th, the recent broadcast of SBS' Power FM, "Jung Sun Hee's A Night Like Today", featured Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny and Seohyun. During the topic of 'first love', Taeyeon went out and confessed, "Lately, I've been yearning for love".

She then reminiscing her first love as said, "I was so young back then, so all I did was to take. But as I looking back, I'm quite disappointed because I felt like I wasn't able to give much in return. I think I was too conceited."

Taeyeon also wanted to sing for her first love, and she chose, "Love Ballad" by Brown Eyed Soul.

Source+Photo: Heraldcorp

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...