Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

January 2, 2013

YoonA Wishes Fans a Happy New Year in Her Pretty Hanbok


Girls' Generation's YoonA greets the new year by sharing her cute photo in her hanbok.

On January 1st, YoonA posted the photo above within the SMTOWN official site and wrote, "Hey guys, how you doin? Did you finished 2012 well. Thank to, I enjoyed my final day in 2012." She continue, "Finally, it's 2013 ~ and eat some ttaeguk. I hope a lot of good things will come in this new year and I'm glad that we can release the new album that you've waiting for."

YoonA added, "We've really working hard to give our best transformation. So, I hope you like it. I hope you guys have a happy new year, take care your health and be careful on the icy road. Sone, we'll face the future together. Fighting!".

Meanwhile, Girls' Generation's 4th album, "I Got A Boy" has just released on January 1st.

Source+Photo: Starnews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...