Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

September 19, 2012

IU Gives Fans a Huge Puckering Lips


'Nation little sister', IU teased fans with her huge puckering lips!

On September 18th, IU tweeted, "It has been five months since I started my Twitter account! I'm changing my profile after almost an half year. I'll change it again in six month later", and she posted the photo above.

The photo shown, IU donned in white-blue strips tees with her bang down hairstyle, which captivated fans with her 'huge' puckering lips and her cute-witty facial expression into the camera. In particularly, she also hilariously embedded a drawing-photo of ugly and old women with red puckering lips.

Netizens who saw her photo then commented, "Pretty and cute", "Nice profile change, I like it" and more.

Source+Photo: MyDaily

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...