Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

January 26, 2012

Fun and Fact: Nine Muses Hope for the Best "News" in 2012


After "Figaro" concept four months ago, the female group Nine Muses, comeback with another concept to become one of celebrated Kpop girls group. The girls image also changed as the new member added (Kyungli), now Nine Muses was consisted with 8 members.

They comeback started by releasing new single "News" in 10th January which was composed by sweetune, and the dark beat and melody has been receiving high praise from fans. The dance is also powerful and provocative with a lot of visuals to take in throughout the performance.

Upon the interviews about their latest single, “Compared to other groups, we had a long break before our comeback. Because we worked hard for such a long period of time, we carry a different kind of confidence.” They added, While preparing for this album, we had gone under extensive rap training. We are looking forward to trying out different genres. We also took our choreography into consideration; we even invited a Japanese choreographer [to coach us].




As the fans point of view, Nine Muses hasn’t quite reached a stable footing yet. As such, it’s important for them to craft a basic image, a visual that can easily and immediately appear in anyone’s head as soon as they hearing the group’s name. In other words, Nine Muses should be able to trigger a visceral reaction. The girls hoping with “News”, they are certainly able to move closer toward their goal.

The 8th member, Park Kyungli who introduced in Nine Muses performance in Abu Dhabi UAE
Meanwhile, the newest member Kyungli upon her hope says, "I can’t believe that I’m here with Nine Muses right now, after watching them perform on TV. I don’t think I will be nervous because I have previous experience dancing, but I don’t have much experience as a singer and I think I will be a little unnatural when it comes to things like gestures and facial expressions. I will work harder to make up for the things I lack. I hope that with my own addition, we can further make a name for ourselves as Nine Muses". 

Let's check it out Nine Muses comeback single "News" MV



Source+Photos: Naver

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...