Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

February 26, 2012

UEE Revealed that Hyun Bin was Her Ideal Type


After School's UEE revealed her pick of man, when she chose actor Hyun Bin as her ideal type and soon become an interesting topic.

UEE revealed her type of man on recent episode of "Geurilla Date" aired by KBS2 TV's Entertainment Relay. At the show, UEE said that her ideal type of man was none other than actor Hyun Bin who currently serving in the military.

In responded to UEE answer, the "Geurilla Date" host even asked her to send a video message to Hyun Bin, which UEE agreed to it. She said at the video, “Hello, I’m After School’s UEE. Military Oppa (Hyun Bin), Stay health in there!”.

The host then asked her about her previous love storyline with Ju Won in The KBS2 drama "Ojakgyo Brothers", which then she replied, "I've thoughts to dating him once, but as an Idol..I can't..". 

Meanwhile UEE also revealed at the show, that she gain more income as After School personnel than others, which she stated, “No matter how successful I am with my solo activities, I didn't even thoughts of leaving After School. I’m going to stick with them until the very end.”


Source+Photo: Naver

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...