Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

March 30, 2012

2PM's Junho Collaborated With F4's Vanness Wu for Taiwanese Drama OST "Ti Amo Chocolate"


2PM's Junho has spread her overseas activities when he collaborated with F4 member Vanness Wu for OST of Taiwanese drama "Ti Amo Chocolate".

Junho agency, JYP Entertainment revealed, "Junho has collaborated with main lead of 'Ti Amo Chocolate', Vanness Wu to sing the drama OST 'Invincibility'. Following it's releases on April, Junho also will be shooting the music video with Vanness in Taiwan."

Vanness Wu was a member of Taiwan boy group F4 who popular in the early 2000's for they first and ever created Taiwan version of "Boys Over Flower", along with Jerry Yen, Vic Chou and Ken Zhu. Vanness Wu who is singer and actor already set popularity even before hallyu spread in Asia and his new drama project is "Ti Amo Chocolate", which he act as main lead.

Vanness expressed his worked together with Junho by saying, "I've given my best shot when I worked with Junho, and I'm looking forward for the music and music video as well. Junho Chinese pronunciation was near perfect, I've surprised for that, and working with him quite fun as well."

Junho then added a statement, "I'm pleased that I worked with Vanness through music, and I'm looking forward for the music video filming."

Check it out the sample of their collaborated for "Invincibility" below.



Source+Photo: Nate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...