Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

March 27, 2012

Baek Ji Young Posted Her Photo and Feast in Celebrating Her 36th Birthday


Singer Baek Ji Young recently celebrated her 36th birthday by posted her photo along with the complete feast which prepared by her fans.

On March 25th, Baek Ji Young through her personal Twitter he wrote a caption along with the photos she uploaded which she said, "These are my feast given by Rouge (Baek Ji Young official fans club)!, Now I'm eating my first meal on my birthday."


Then she uploaded photos that showed the buffet which prepared by her fans, she also uploaded a photo while holding a thermos bottle filled with seaweed soup which became tradition in Korea to eat the soup when celebrating the birthday.

Netizens who saw her photos then replied, "Baek Ji Young unnie, happy birthday, I wish I could have that mini buffet too," "You look younger than your age", and "Happy birthday and stay healthy".

Source+Photos: Nate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...