Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

March 14, 2012

Girls' Generation's Yuri Speaks Up about Her First Acting Role on "Fashion King"




Girls Generation's Yuri new drama "Fashion King" will be airing it's pilot next week, this anticipating drama has drew many fans attentions for couple weeks. The fans continue to busy searching for Yuri filming activities on her new drama.

At the recent press conference of "Fashion King", Yuri speaks up about her first acting role on the drama, as she cautiously remarked, "I knew that I'm lacking in many ways as an actress because this is my first acting, and I was worried about how the viewers will assessing my talents."

Yuri continue, "As a singer it's a lot easier when you have to spill the energy onto the stage at once. But as an actress, you have to take deep focus to on delivering specific emotions with certain scene." She added, "I know that I'm still an amateur in this acting world, but I have a passion an interest in acting, and I'm glad I was given opportunity to do so."

PD Lee Myun Woo has played a large role in helping Yuri deals with her acting, as he did in previously with Yuri fellow Girls' Generation members. Lee Myun Woo captured Yuri's scene on the camera and gave them to her, so she can practice with her own.

Speaking about how staff members helped her, Yuri remarked, "The members also help read my lines and give me advice for my character". She continue, "My character as 'Anna Choi' is quiet and calm and it's a bit contrary with my own character which bright and outgoing. On the set, I have to try not too much to speak as I normally do and always trying to remain calms. It is more than acting as I try to become one with 'Anna Choi' character."

The drama which starring, Kwon Yuri, Shin Se Kyung, Yoo Ah In and Lee Jae Hoon will aired its first episode on 19th March.


Source+Photo: Nate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...