Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

March 22, 2012

Jang Geun Suk Admitted He Likes Yuri The Most Among Girls' Generation Members


Actor and singer Jang Geun Suk recently attend "Love Rain"  press conference along with his co-star YoonA, on March 22nd.

Taken place at Grand Ball Room of Lotte Hotel in Seoul, Jang Geun Suk and YoonA attend the press conference for KBS2 TV drama series "Love Rain". At event, Jang Geun Suk revealed his character and personal feeling about love and relationship.

When he asked about his thought about love and relationship, he answered, "I don't think it's an easy way to have a casual love", He continue, "I'm kind of person who don't get so easily fall in love then fall out of love so quickly, I'm rather traditional type person", He added, "People might think that because I go to clubs and shuffle dance, so it will be easy for me when it come to relationships, they wrong, I too like a pure kind of love."

Jang Geun Suk also revealed that his co-star YoonA, will do the dance with him if somehow "Love Rain" viewers rating above 40%.



When he asked about his feel when filming with one of Girls' Generation member, He said, "I do love Girls' Generation, but I see something different from YoonA as in performing stages and when she in front of the camera, I learn from her" He then revealed some shocking statement, "But I like Yuri the most among Girls' Generation members", as he closed with smile.

"Love Rain", is a classical drama romance that set between 1970's and 2000's will be premiere broadcasted on 26th March.

Source+Photos: Nate1 and Nate2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...