Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

March 10, 2012

Taeyeon's Sends Sones Message for Her Birthday


After received huge loves from her fans specially Sones due her recent birthday, Girls' Generation's  leader Taeyeon given back Sones an appreciation message.

At Sones (Girls' Generation fans) official site on 10th March. Taeyeon leave a post with titled, "What's up Sone!". She wrote, "Each year it seem I receive so much that don't know what to do about it, and I feel a bit Embarrassed. Today I have spent some happily moments, I spent my time with some that I loved the most with had a party on it, ate food and take pictures. Hehe. Thank you and love you to my members, love Sones as well."

She expressed about the fans who concern about her toe that injured recently, by stating, "You must be worried a lot about my hurt toenail didn't you? Honestly it takes a while to fully recover from it, but it's getting a lot better say no worry about that".

She closed that post with some boast, "To Sones whom I love, I feel so grateful, thankful and happy because the love you give to me for every year of my birthday. I'm really such a rich person, rich with love. I'll pay you back then. That's why you should love me more. Love me already. Sone is the best!, I'm the best! Cheers for Soshi the best!."


Source+Photo: Nate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...