Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

April 6, 2012

2PM's Junho Confessed to Taecyeon That He Needs a Girlfriend


2PM's member who famous for his recent coupled up with Kim So Eun on MBC's "Music and Lyric" Junho had a confession that he needs a girlfriend.

On April 6th, through his personal Twitter, Junho said to his fellow 2PM member Taecyeon, "Right now I've been thinking that would be nice if I had a girlfriend. But due to my tight schedule, I have no resolution about that. It's so hard question that need an answer for me".

Taecyeon who saw his fellow friend confession replied, "Did you already do with your 'Music and Lyric' girlfriend Kim So Eun?". The netizens then taken notice on Taeyeon answer as the relationship between Junho and Taecyeon which seemed like to share everything.

Netizens who saw Junho anxiety then replied, "Would it be nice when you have a true girlfriend", "Junho is really a sweet guy", and "I thought that your love with Kim So Eun was a real".

Source+Photos: Nate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...