Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

April 5, 2012

4Minutes HyunA and Yoo Ah In Transformed Into a Sexy Couple for "High Cut"


4Minute rapper HyunA couples up with actor Yoo Ah In to create a sexy couple image for the latest issue of "High Cut" Magazine.

HyunA sexy image was mixed with Yoo Ah In modelling experience to display rare and natural combination for the pictorial set. The couple posed using concept for 10th anniversary of famous clothing brand "10+ Jack&Jill". Yoo Ah In who actually was a HyunA's senior at Kankook University for the same "Liberal Arts" major, seemed connected to each other on the set.


The photographer from pictorial set, Kim Young Jun revealed his praise over the great chemistry of the couple by saying, "Yoo Ah in and HyunA were able to brought a great charms when they posed together. I'm extremely satisfied with result of the pictorial".

HyunA expresses her awkwardness during the photo shoot with Yoo Ah In as she remarked, "I was a really shy when meeting him for the first time. But since its couple photo shoot, I had too make a casual greet and converse with him. Even if we didn't have a chance to talk before we went into shoot, he has an aura that makes our photo shoot amazing. When he said to me 'let's go in', I was so embarrassed, but then again he has very positive energy that captivated our posed well".


Meanwhile Yoo Ah In expresses his thought over HyunA by stating, "Despite being first time meeting her in person, I was already enjoying when I'm listening to 4Minute songs. I think I listen to their songs most of the other girl group. Whenever I go to Thailand I always hear their songs".

Source+Photo: Naver

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...