Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

May 29, 2012

After School's UEE and Reina Snap a Photo along with "I Do I Do" Cast Lee Jang Woo


After School member UEE and Reina take a photo along with actor Lee Jang Woo who currently played in MBC's new drama "I Do I Do".

On May 29th, through Reina personal Twitter, she posted a photo above along with the caption, "Music Bank' waiting room! My pretty UEE unnie and Lee Jang Woo oppa, who's gotten cooler lately. It seems, tomorrow is the first broadcast of 'I Do I Do'! It's like jackpot. Fighting".

At the photo, UEE who also "Music Bank" MC along with Lee Jang Woo, looks cute as she donned with white-floral dress, while Reina looks boyish as she put a black hat, and she dressed with blue marine-like jacket. They captivated the fans with inviting 'V' poses, while smile to the camera.

The netizens also noticed over drastically looks by Reina which her face a lot of thinner and her shape jaws suspicious v-line, drew some attention.

As the netizens commented, "Reina's cheek is getting slimmer", "It's nice to see two beautiful sisters", "Unnie, did you undergo a special diet?", and "I don't think she undergo plastic surgery for her v-line".

Source+Photo: TV Daily via Nate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...