Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

May 29, 2012

BoA Admitted She Calls Park Jin Young and Yang Hyun Suk with "Oppa"


Kpop queen BoA recently featured on KBS2 TV "Win Win", as she revealed her first impression of meeting two biggest Entertainment's CEOs, Park Jin Young and Yang Hyun Suk.

On May 29th, the recent episode of KBS2 TV "Win Win", BoA revealed, "I met Park Jin Young and Yang Hyun Suk for the first time during the first recording of 'Kpop Star', when we become judges. Park Jin Young told me to call him 'oppa', but Yang Hyun Suk told me to call him 'President', which made me feel a bit uncomfortable".

She continue, "But after President Yang Hyun Suk came late on a recording, I couldn't help to ask him, 'Can't you come a little earlier?, and soon comfortably calling him 'oppa' after that incident".

In addition, she also reveals her thoughts about Yang Hyun Suk nickname, 'sharp tongue' for his strong criticism on the program, "Originally I have a straightforward personality, even when I work. But after I became a judge, I tried to say things in feminine way, but in the end, my real personality came out."

Source+Images: Hankyung

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...